Sunday, August 15, 2010

2nd Borders Book Signing / Milford Memories

July 17th I completed my second book signing at Borders, this time in Toledo, Ohio.  Once again, the event was a tremendous success.  Thanks to everyone who came out to support me.  It was great to see some familiar faces, as well as meet some new fans!  For the second consecutive signing, the store manager told me it was one of the best signings they've ever held! 

This past weekend, August 13th - 15th, I partnered with the Networking Authors of Michigan at Milford Memories in Downtown Milford, MI.  Milford Memories is a huge art fair with over 200,000 visitors.  It was a great success and I had the opportunity to connect with a ton of great people! 

I will be continuing my partnership with Networking Authors of Michigan at the Woodward Dream Cruise and Arts, Beats, and Eats in the coming weeks.  I also have three more books signings with Borders in the works. 

I will be at Borders in Troy, Michigan (at the Oakland Mall) on Saturday, September 11th at 1pm -4pm.
http://www.borders.com/online/store/StoreDetailView_348

On Saturday, October 9th, I will be at the Borders in Downtown Indianapolis, IN from 12-4pm. 
 http://www.borders.com/online/store/StoreDetailView_488

The third book signing is still being finalized, so I can't announce it just yet, but I am extremely excited about it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment