Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Character Bio: Kaenac

Introduced in Chapter 6, Kaenac is billed as one of the most dangerous beings in the galaxy. A fugitive of the Allied Government and an assassin-for-hire, Kaenac lives without loyalty to anyone and without remorse for any of his past transgressions. He is guided only by his own skewed morality, which is often barren of virtue. For me, Kaenac is the bad guy you both love & love to hate. He is smart, manipulative, and to put it simply – a real “bad-ass.” Before I even decided to write this book, Kaenac was a character I had dreamt up. I wanted to have a central character that was neither good nor evil in the conventional sense, but rather was simply self-serving. Kaenac is that character. Throughout the book, this alien creature (known as a cendaling) aligns with both heroes and villains as he attempts to fulfill his own objectives. Whether or not he ultimately chooses a side is something you’ll just have to read to find out. If you love bad guys like I do, I am sure you will thoroughly enjoy this character!

No comments:

Post a Comment